Monday 20 May 2013

"There'll be no sunlight if I loose you baby..."

  It's Monday and it's okay :) Could you imagine guys how many days are left before school time? *Mega Sigh* I hope all of you are enjoying every moment of vacation!




Top: Jag Thug; Shorts: Cangaroo; Flats: Barbie; Belt: SM Dept. Store











  Thank you so much to my photographer, Jen. I hope you're just my biological sister so that my blogging life would be easier.


  We planned to make a video from a Taylor Swift song but we ended up with photos only. Next time, next time. Gusto ko kasi sana ay yung What's your name by 4 minute yeah it's a Kpop song hehehe I'm inlove with that girl group hay my favorite station, Arirang!!!  I believe I'm destined to a korean guy and he'll bring me to Jeju Island haha this thought is so lol :)


I love this photo of us


Bawal ang sad! Do you watch Ryzza Mae Show? I'm a big fan of that cutie pie


Look Up!! Yay. Thanks to Ninang Mila for accpeting our offer... hahaha! :)

  How did you spend your Monday? Mine was fun! Having funny conversations with my cousins are so much priceless. I'm Dumb. Patrice the dumb girl. :( Atleast wala naman akong sabaw thoughts siguro ano? Hahaha! I love you, promise I'll share a lot of stories next time. Mwaaaaaaa xx


P.S. I chose the lyrics from It Will Rain by Bruno Mars because I remembered last Saturday how cray cray I am. I was singing from the bottom of my diaphragm while nagflaflash yung lyrics ng song from Breaking Dawn Part 1 ng Star Movies, hehe para talaga akong baliw. Atleast hindi tayo magkapitbahay. I'm safe! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment