Friday 24 May 2013

Basics



  Basics is now my favorite word. Haha. I know this is the funniest blogpost I ever did!!!!!! Hahahaha atleast I made you laugh, HUH!! Hahahaha. Don't get me wrong, okay? I don't want to hear some thoughts like "Ano ba yan pati yun blinog na!" Ehem excuse me lovely, this is my own blog. I believe experts start with little things. Besides what if i'm not the only one na nagpapakatrying hard sa pagluluto? Atleast he or she's not alone! Okay! Smize!! 




  Purefoods cornbeef is deifinitely my favorite cornbeef. That's the only brand of cornbeef I eat! Kahit hayinan nyo ako ng Cdo, rejected yan! At kahit yung tig 150 na cornbeef na laging dala ng tatay ko, hindi ko rin trip. Sakto lang Purefoods for 43 pesos only. :) 

1. Slice some potatoes first. ( OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING A FOOD BLOG EVEN THOUGH THIS THING IS SO BASIC AND PLAIN I JUST DON'T CARE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY HAHAHAHAAHAHA)

2. Slice some onions. Don't stare that much, i hate how it brings me to tears! 

3. Break the garlics into pieces.

4. Prepare your frying pan. Put the garlics, onions and potatoes first. 

5. Afer 5 minutes, drop the cornbeef na!!!

6. You can add some pepper, vetsin and salt for flavorings. 

7. Wait for 3-5 minutes and there!!!!  






  Hahaha. We had this for dinner. Lol! Ganyan talaga pag tamad magluto ang nasa bahay. We had left overs the last time my mom prepared this one. Last evening, we ate them all. Then my mother said also, I mean paulit ulit nyang sinabi "Ay ubos eh." AHHHH She's smiling. I don't know if she's teasing me or what. Compliment tho? :P HAHAHA. This late morning mom was preparing for lunch, and it's Adobo. I was so disappointed when I saw her earlier na paluto na. :( She doesn't want me to learn cooking? :O Pssh. Next time! Ahaaaa You can read my tumblr blog ha! I'm still running it!! :) Expect more food blogposts here. Believe me, I will learn them all step by step. I hope you had fun with this blogpost!!! =) I love you so much readers! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment