Thursday 23 May 2013

SYML for this week! (Songs you might love)


  Yeobseyo my readers!! It's Friday and so? Haha anyway!! VJ Patrice is down to the last chosssss chika lang haha. I'll share another set of my new favorite songs!! :)

Never say never by the Fray

You all know that I read on wattpad, right? I've been seeing this song on different stories... usually when I know the song, I sing while reading the lyrics. I got curious so I made an effort to search the song. Kinikilig ako sa song na ito. I love the intro so much... feeling ko kinakantahan ako ni Top ( Talk back and you're dead bida na guy) yayyyyy I'm inlove... low husky voice hahahaha anyone?! 

You and me by Lifehouse

Huh! I've known this song for so long :) Kasamahan siya ng I'll be na song hehehe. Mga ganitong type na song nagkakasundo kami ng Dad ko. Hay. Namiss ko bigla guys. Haha. This song reminds me of a scene na crowded like concert or what na don siya nakita ni guy tapos nainlove agad. Hahaha mga co-hopeless romantic dyan, damayan nyo ako sa imaginations ko. :)))

More than words by Extreme
I think this is another old song too. Nako yung totoo? Nasa playlist ata tayo ng tatay ko hahaha welcome! lol From the story I'm reading now 'Facebook boyfriend for real' :) again this is not jeje, the title yes but the content? Kakainin nyo words nyo kasi sobrang utas ako habang nagbabasa hahahaaha

What's your name by 4 minute

We're not on my father's my playlist anymore hahaha because this is a kpop song. Influence of boredom and Arirang!! You'll love their moves <3

Hung up by Hot Chelle Rae

I already told you this song before. AND I'M LIKE YEAH EVERYTHING YOU HEARD IS TRUE!!!! Ilang araw din akong nagsisigaw sa bahay ng lyrics na yan. Parang sira lang! Hahahaha.  

  Yeah we're done guys! I hope you'll love these songs too especially Never say never! Download 'em all and have a great weekend my loves! This is Vj Patrice, saying if you fall seven times then get up to 8 times!!!! ( Hula kayo kung kaninong line yon!!! Yun balak ko maging stepping tones next year haha secret secret muna baka mapahiya ako eh hahaha pag sure ball na chika ko agad!) I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment