Friday 17 May 2013

Happy Birthday Cray Cray!!




You scolded me " Talagang tumiad eh para matangkad sa picture" My freak little sister. You're a cray cray!!! 


Psssh likot na likot eh sa pagpipicture!!! Such a baby -___-"

  To my Babyngot, Baby Girl, Bebe, Munchkin, Little Egg, Poop Face, Love (Yieee she doesn't want me to call her that way because her girl crush calls her that way it's so gay) Bibi, Bey, Bobbers, Mommers, Poppers, Meb! Mebbers. (Did I forget something? If yes I'm sorry we call each other alot of stuffs) Happy Birthday to you babyyyyy!!! I just want to say thank you for everything. You are my bestfriend (hahaha wait rank 3 ka hahaha), my little sister, my confidante (Because you know everything... I tell you secrets. You know what I mean), my hater (hahaha I know!!!! We fought so many times and it was worth it! Nothing has changed! It made us better friends :) ) and more. I really can't imagine high school without you my sister. DO I sound so cheesy  na ba talaga!!! Kilig na yan psssh crush mo kasi ako!!! :D Hahaha pero alam ko namang mas minahal mo si Agito hahaha joke lahat na lang ng minahal ko minahal mo din, kaya tayo nag-aaway eh! Oh number 1 si toot! Tsss chat chat pa noon ha! Grrr tapos hate mo pa si babe kasi something bad happened noon tsss! Wag mo naman siya i-hate please? It hurts me...  a lot. Hahahaha! Joke!!! Promise hindi na talaga ako magagalit kahit sino pa 'yan. Ang strict ko pala sa'yo noon! Grabe parang Older sister mo talaga ako! :) Say hi to your mommy ha! Si Mommers friendly :) I will super miss you :( ZUTTTTTT! You know Zut? It's a french word which means Damn it. Yes, Damn it. I won't see you again that much. :( Update mo ako sa buhay mo sa UST ha? Haaaay dapat magkasama tayo dyan eh dapat, sabay tayong manlalake dyan. Tssssk. Kaso nadiscover ng Papa na yun ang habol ko kaya gusto ko mag Manila. Hahahaha. Parang ganun na nga, pero super big bills marereceive ko pag dyan talaga kaya dito na lang. :) Girl, kapag may chix ka don't forget to chika ha. I want the best for you because you're my little sister. :)
Take care of yourself when you finally get there. Study hard!! Go for S4, be a dean's lister!! Go for the arts!!! Stay humble. I really admire you for that. Stay pretty. Because you're my sister from another mother, ofcourse we're both pretty :) hahaha and... act like a lady na ha! Wag ka ng bulky ang bag. Wag ng malikot. Ang gaslaw mo girl, big girl ka na oy! Hahaha shet parang baby ka talaga. Eh you're bigger than me! That's funny right? :)) You will always be... inside my inbox!! even on viber psssh yung feeling na buong buhay na tayo nag-usap at shit we didn't run out of topic!!! My g! hahaha

This is already long. I have so much to tell you, I just don't know why. Maybe it's because you're my little sister and my bff. Yeah!! We're both weird. "If I'm weird around you, I'm comfortable with you" hahaha natatawa talaga ako. Pili lang yung nakakausap ko about sa "Tae" hahaha si Karla, Maycy at yung little cousin ko and ofcourse you. Hahahahaha. :)) Again, Happy 16th Birthday little sister! I love you loads and too bits. I wish you appreciate this little thing I did. All those little things! Chos! Happy Birthday. I'll miss you. Je 't aime amieeeeee! Bon anniversaire soure!!! <3 <3 xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment