Okay. How do I start this blogpost? A moment of silence everyone. I'm about to announce that... finally it's vacation! Just think of our 2-week discussion for semi finals and we had over a month for finals. Wow just wow. I don't get to take blogger pictures recently because of so many things to accomplish bae ( Before anything else) Not all baes are for lovelife okay. Haha. I'm actually here just to spill the rants I want to tell. UGH. I can't imagine life without this word. Lol. Accounting why do you have to be so tricky picky. I told myself that I will get a perfect score because in my way of thinking, it's like I reached 2 mistakes last time and last quiz was a genius result too! I hate expectations but they're inevitable! They never left in real life. Last week, we squeezed ourselves from Management Case Analysis defense that's why another experience was added in my life. That's the moment I realized that I was born ( not to tell you I love you okay. Don't sing please. Haha ) in a white collar job, corporate world. It was really fun. I always thank myself for choosing this course like this is one of the best decisions I made in my life ( boom panot sa drama! ). It takes a lot of effort for us to come up with our decided problem about the case and also the selfies I mean groupies inside the multimedia room! That's my favorite part tbh! :) :) I can't wait also for our coming get away with my college friends. Wooh! It's gonna be so much fun just like our random moments I guess. Hahaha. We are the kind of people who walks near Rizal Avenue laughing like idiots and throwing up like drunkards! Accounting problems maybe? Always happen. We paid the bank for our resort fee several months ago so my friends and I are like come on let's go and play. XD I also can't wait for Tuesday. I'm gonna see him after a year. Finally. Any guess? Do you see it as a lover or something? :P HAHAHA. I just recalled when out of nowhere someone pm-ed me. "Pwede bang maging clown ng buhay mu?" I immediately burst into laugh when I read it! I will post the whole conversation whenever and wherever. It's so funny. I swear. So random. Hahahahahaha! We still have one last push for Monday which is the play/ theater finals for Humanities. I'm the Queen by the way <3 Don't you worry guys, I didn't convince our director which is my very very friend. I actually asked for a fairy role but she didn't allow me. I've always dreamed of becoming a moonlight pixie since. :( I will really savor the vacation as soon as everything's finally settled. Being a college student isn't a serious thing. It takes a lot of pimples which is fuck, eyebags another fuck, tears, effort, sacrifices and everything. Lol. I will watch a lot of Korean Dramas, barbie movies ( our play is related to barbie so I discovered that youtube offers a full hd movie! ), read books, sketch, study online ( not related to my course. I'm not a geek. ) & enjoy. Smile! We're not getting any younger at this second. Thankyou for dropping by. :)
Monday, 17 March 2014
"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die." —Mik Everett
Oh the irony, I'm writing about writing about you. Indeed you haven't died in my thoughts, not even a bit, not even at all. I'm not a writer and you're no longer my lover, but I remember someone once said that "writers are not sad; all sad people write." And indeed I was sad. You took the life out of me and now I'm left with tears which I have replaced with words.
You were my greatest and worst love, my high and low, my summer and winter, my day and night, my pain and relief. You were both an exaggeration and an understatement. You were everything at once and nothing at all at the same time. We were nothing in between, we were anything but an average love affair. Our romance burned the brightest and froze the coldest. It's always up there, at the extremes, at the peak, at the epitome that my heart bursts and my mind implodes with superfluous thoughts of you and I could not help but write about you like how Shakespeare wrote about how parting is such a sweet sorrow.
As I write you down, the friction between my hands, the pen and the paper becomes so intense as if I'm about to set it on fire. You were just so breathtaking as I look at you beside me. You had your hair tousled in a quiff, your soft skin reflects the battle between shadow and light, your eyes were lethargic as you caress my face like I'm your only safe haven. The moments that we shared though only for a short amount of time, cost me inexhaustible amount of writings from ripped back pages of my notebook .
I don't know how to stop but I want to. It's so addicting that if I were given a penny every time I write about you, I would be a millionaire. Every time I hold my pen up, it's taunting because I started jotting down our could’ve beens, our what ifs and our used-tos. You take up my mind so much that it stings at the mention of your name, which seemed to be etched in my brain now like a tattoo. You have instantly become an automated memory I remember the moment I wake up and haunts me before I go to sleep. You have become a catchy lyric from a song that I caught myself singing along to the entire day. You were just so sensational to me, a phenomenon that I felt the need to record.
The way I write about you became worse when you walked out of my life. When you broke my heart, another set of words came to life.You were a neverending inspiration. You were like a living, breathing Augustus Waters and Edward Cullen, a walking New York Times best seller right before me.
March is definitely one of the busiest month ever so I would like to thank all the people who didn't forget to greet me through text messages/ facebook/ twitter/ instagram and most especially in personal. Thankyou! To my dear college friends, I love you guys with all my heart, soul and mind! To my dear bestfriend, Karla! Even though she halfway forgot it, still thanks for the short chitchat. Short na chitchat pa! Thankyou to everybody who greeted. Kakatouch din yung mga pm talaga. Buo yung birthday ko hayst. Kakakilig pa rin talaga. Forever inspiration, hart hart. Hahaha. My greatest wish in life is simple as to grow a better version of myself to touch everyone's lives. I promise to strive more. I will get higher scores on accounting for the coming days and years to come. What I shared is another article I got from my favorite CandyMag ( I wish Vogue is available here. Dying!! ). I love this article so much because yeah the feels. When a girl writes about you, it's impossible for you to be forgotten. Maybe she will live the life she has but trust me, she will see those old notes, previous posts, enchanting box, so relatable rebloggeds and I mean everything that will remind her of the word, "Again". Whoever you're thinking right now, uy. Emote lang! I was just carried away, nothing personal but there's this so called deep inside feelings... just kidding again. Haha. Who's your to the one I write about? <3 I bet that's the guy you have a forever crush on? Or... maybe... I bet on your baby?! I'm joking anyway. :D Wait! I have chika! I was with my mom in SM awhile ago and there's this group of rich kids ( how did I say? Bc their pe uniforms are printed by Stony. Haha ). What now? I saw a cutie guy that looks like a Korean but not much. AHHH. Tumingin siya! *Screams*. New crush, new crush. Super duper gwapo. Hay. One pls. I can wait. HAHA. Just kidding!!! I think I'm gonna study all night because I felt hyper! Charot o harot moments be like!! Yay. Thankyou for dropping by!
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Finals is weeks away. We are bombarded with a lot of tasks to accomplish. This only means a hardcore study in Accounting again. I have to do some rituals again for the very last time of the term. I can't wait for vacation because I know there's so much stored this April! Yes, and two more days till I turn 17! So, I just realized a topic to post here! Yeah right at this very moment! :)
Perks of being 16
1. Health is wealth as always. I realize that we're not kids anymore to be this careless. God gave this human body in order to take care of it so yes, life. Thankyou Lord!
2. This is the time you'll realize what's your purpose in this world. So I have set my priorities in order through writing it in my vintage notebook. Like what I always say, I will never trade my birth right. Even though it's quite pressuring or something, I find it a privilege. Mas masarap pa ding panganay. Haha!
3. This is one of the crucial year for a teen because it's time for choosing the right course. I really had a hard time but it doesn't matter because I know in myself that I chose the right thing. My advice to senior students, hahaha. This is the time you'll take a lot of selfies with your circle so dapat I just wanna feel this moment lang lagi. Maghihiwalay at maghihiwalay din kayong lahat. Haha. My advice to those who will take accountancy, nice choice. Pero ang hirap talaga promise. This is the course you'll lose your trust to mental skills. You will depend to your only bestfriend, calculator! Pero para sa akin, ayos lang na maghirap dahil iba yung feels kapag willing ka naman.
4. I'm still single and not double. Don't get me wrong but yessss. I'll have my own version of #TeamKramer as soon as I own an estate in Florida, USA! Yeah, serious. Which I expect a very long battle to fight. Please blame my hollywoood idols.
5. This is the time you'll be wise on your money. I don't spend that much as long as I know it's sulit. I have a small business, SWEETTTEMPTATIONS! It's still available. Just pm me whenever you have the money. Hihi. I give a very very mark down price, just tell me what do you like to happen. HAHAHA. Right now, I'm still thinking for a bigger one. I just have to wait for my Dad's pat on my shoulders as a sign of you-can-go and-fly-with-your-wings-baby!
6. FRIENDS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH. That moment when you met a barkada you're safe to say forever!!!!!!!! You know who you are guys. <3
7. Lastly, I learned how to style jeans. I am a dressy lady before but college taught me how to manipulate my closet. My style has really evolved since the very first time. What's written in March Candymag issue is so true. Pisces style is all about basics and classics. Could you imagine my so-true nods to it? I'm so grateful of myself ( somehow haha ) because I didn't expect myself like this last year. Another year to discover and explore. Bye sweet 16! :( Hello 17, my favorite number before because I don't know. It's cute. :D Long live March people! Hehehe. Daming celebs kong kasabay. Alam nyo na ba gusto ko iparating? Oops. Di ah. Wait, pa-birthday nyo na! HAHAHA.
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
I'm so happy because I checked our big box of clothes and found this old denim jacket of my mom. I think this is now my new obsession-- Denim Jacket. I'm obsess to it like I wore it even if the sun shines so bright and summer is in the air. I don't care like I usually do. :) This is my sense of style. NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM WEARING STUFF I FIND MY OWN VERSION OF COMFORT AND SATISFACTION. Haha. I've always been a hater of others when I see them on streets or wherever like when will I feel gone are the days of skater skirts. I will support this style movement if Candice Swanopoel, Cara Delevingne, Behati Prinsloo and Chiarra Feragni do. I planned this blogpost to talk about hates but I decided not to continue it because this is a sin. I just shared a simple example of it so yeah, skater skirts! I don't know if I'm just bitter because I don't have or something. I think it's more on something! HAHAHA. Thanks for dropping by! Happy March all the way! Few more days till my birthday. Sizes are 9 ( normal shoesize ) > 7 ( American Size ), Medium and waistline: 27! I accept cash too! Just ask me in facebook my account number. Hahaha! Joke! But jokes are half meants right? Kayo na bahala kung ano talaga. Salamat! I'm just making you smile! Haha. Enjoy life because like what I'm always telling you guys, we aren't getting younger any of this second! I just came from school and coliseum (outside) to welcome ( welcome talaga?! ) I mean we waited for the star magic artists with my friends and I swear it was one of the best days of our lives because it's so funny and yeah, cutie guys!! I got to see each of them! I couldn't believe it they're just riding a bus and Nash being the pa-Vip is separated! Bet ko si Marco, Jairus and Nash. No to Jon Lucas or whoever he is. Such a no-no. But others were great and nice. It made me wish to be in highschool again! SBC, you're the still the best! :D