Thursday 30 May 2013

Songs you might love (3)

  Yeoboseyo readers. We're down to the third week of SYML!!! I'm so proud, i really consider myself a very responsible blogger because every friday I get to publish this segment!! hahaha pasensya na talaga po sa mga thoughts ko, ito nagpapaligaya sa akin hahaha. Back to my serious tone, *coughs*... These are the songs I've been listening for a week. Again, i'm just savoring the moment of my staycation because college is fast approaching. I'll miss doing this thing. I don't want to lose sa isang pustahan na pataasan ng grades namin ng pinsan ko hahaha. As much as possible, no blogger on school days. 

Linger by Cranberries

  It's my first time to watch Click last Monday or Tuesday? I forgot. I really fell inlove with the movie. It's so romantic and full of life realizations. Linger is their theme song ata. Nung ginagamit na niya yung remote ng buhay niya, bumalik siya sa time na naging sila nung wife niya kasi nalimutan niya yung song na tumunog sa bar. Aw. Iyak ako ng iyak noong malayo na yung narating niya with the remote. I was laughing also kasi nakakatawa din yung ilang scene. Nabaliw ako that time actually. Haha. Please watch the movie if you haven't. Plus from wattpad, this is part of She's Dating the Gangster.  Hay. I miss those sdtg days, super. This is my favorite song. :)

Here's to never growing up by Avril Lavigne

  Aw yeah. Imma big fan of Avril. I think this song is kinda different from all her past musics because it's not a sad song. WOAH. Here's to never growing up. This is my jam. Wohoo we can stay forever young... lalalala. I love the song. I feel so rebellious with the lyrics kiss my ass. Ahahaha. =)) Must listen. 


Cups Pitch Perfect

  I know this is old already but this is the first time I didn't forget to download this song hahaha. I now make sure to include stuffs on my notes. :') I would love to record myself a video doing the same thing. Haha! What do you think? I'll study about those cups. It's so confusing. Yup, VJ Karla did already a video, so being one of the Karlashians, i'm gonna copy her. Hihi. Sad to say, I haven't watched Pitch Perfect :( Blame Karli for giving a copy of the movie without any sounds. :| Hahaha. Kidding. I love you my sister Karla Lisette De Chavez. Maycy and I are very grateful (I think so) because you always give us copies of good  movies. Idk what happened to your copy of Pitch Perfect. -___- Could somebody lend me a cd or any copy so that I can watch and be not outdated from pitch perfect world? :) x


Get it started by Pitbull ft. Shakira

  This is another party party song! Hahaha. I only like it when it's Shakira's turn. Tsss remove pitbull. Hahaha.

Tongue tied by Faber Drive

  Got this song from another wattpad story. You'll fell inlove with this song too. Believe in my taste. Hahaha.


Yeah, finish! Thankyou for the trust guys. Hahaha. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend also. Let's enjoy our vacation. *Sniffs* I love you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment