Sunday 2 June 2013

Great way to start JUNE! :)


  Annyeonghaseyo my lovely readers! This day is extra special because I got to buy something I've been eyeing for ( yup bawas bucket list! many stuffs to go! haha I'm planning to buy an anklet where can I buy kaya? Thanks! ) and I had a fun sundate with my bestfriends. :)


  Dress; Plains and Prints ( Probably my oldest dress!); Vest: Betty; Belt: Get Laud; Bag: Burberry; Booties: Primadonna



  This is a Korean inspired outfit. A dress over denim polo style plus the booties made it very Kpoppers lookie look!!


I got the idea from Verniece




Don't you love their contrasting colors?


Give me some clap claps because I made an effort to dry my hair!!



Grab your June Ish of Candy Mag!! Must have for Harry Potter fanatics!



  This is the real look I opted to! I can't wear heels for so long hours. MAPUPUDPUD NA. LOL MAYCY AND KARLA!! =))


Something Selfie!


Milk tea date.


Window shopping. Hahaha.













  I just have to make this blogpost very dramatic because this marks the last feeling of high school life. I am so blessed to have these two girls in my life. I can't imagine my social life without them. Kanina noong nasa odssey kami... grabe. Habang utas kami kakatawa kasi hahanapin namin yung chicser album ( excuse mga haters! Sold out daw! Ano kayo! Boom! Cool nyo kasi eh!! Hahaha Peace out. :P) kasi nauna yung cover sa sa album ni Sarah Geronimo. Basta yung mga old stars. Ayun. Naiinis na nga parang yung mga salesladies, oh well. Dapat bang hadlangan ang mga taong masaya sa buhay nila? Yolo mga friend!! :) We had so many happy hours together. Parehas ko na din sila nakagalit. Haha. Si Maycy noong third year. Si Karla noong fourth year. Ako yung masama sa story guys! Dont ask me na lamang. Hahahaha. I tell them a lot of chikas. Whenever there's a cute guy, si Karla alam agad na type ko. Si Maycy, sasabihan ko pa lang. It's like dejavu. It always happens! :) They're the two girls I'm most comfortable with. I'll miss you both!!! Especially Karla since she'll study in Manila while Maycy and I will go to the same school, yup same course. Girl! Wag ka magpaparape sa Manila ha? HAHA Joke lang. Syempre aral hard doon. Pasalubong. Libre pa. Magpaputi ka pa. Sige na. Mamimiss kita ng sobra sobra girl. Yung mga tawa mo. Panalo. Salamat sa pagtitiyaga sa lahat ng kwento ko. Salamat sa lahat ng moments. Priceless. :(( At pahabol! Pag may gwapo, alam mo na gagawin mo. Name. Cellphone. Reto. Gets? Hahaha. We love you girl! Take care always. Ang wallet, lunukin mo na. Ang phone sa bra ilalagay. Wag magshoshort. Dapat suman ootd lagi ha? Mwaa!


  How's your day? Mine is so tiring. I was walking the whole day... AHHHHHHH. Thanks for dropping by. I love you, yes to the moon and back!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment