Friday 21 June 2013

Princess Snowhite


  Thank God it's Friday!! But we have NSTP every Saturday, what's the use of our weekends? Hay! I got a low score from our English Quiz unannounced kasi hahaha I'll be alert always and forever this time!! I went to the hospital also to visit my grandmother and I think she's doing good naman. Thankyou Lord! Ofcourse,  what can we say HEAT NATION? HAHAHAHAHA To tell you honestly, I'm not a fan of NBA lalo naman Pba, never ata akong nanood. Haha. Walakompake sa basketball. Sa player, meron haha But I love Miami Heat. I just don't why. Siguro mga 2nd year or 3rd year lang ako nagstart since wala talaga akong care. It was a battle between Heat and Bulls. I suddenly cheered for Miami. There it started! Hahaha Congrats Bird Man! Bye bye Spurs Gurang! hahaha I just copied Karla Aguas! She's the first person I know who called them that way! Just visit MYX's website for her video blog about the Game 7 thing!


  Princess Snowhite because whenever I wear this top, it feels like a princess. Promise!!! Hahahaha That's why I bought this a long time ago. It reminds me of Princess Sarah also and the quote of... Damit mayaman! 





Something Selfie!









  I also want to make a stand about my GOOD FASHION SENSE thing. Hahahahaah. I was so happy yesterday from our Psychology activity! I signed a lot of papers from my blockmates. Hindi naman sa feelingera pero natouch ako na kahit di ko sila nakakasama eh alam nila Bumenta ako sa "Expensive Phone" hahaha nahiya ako kasi dun sa ask.fm may nagagalit sa Iphone hahaha sorry na talaga, sana talaga masaya ka. Hahaha! "Sexy" thankyou po sa naniniwala na sexy ako. Yay! Buti naman narealize nyo. Haha joke lang! "Prettiest girl in class"  Hiya ko naman sobra, inisip ko na lang na kapag di ako sumulat eh maartehan sila sa akin haha pirma na lang no choice na din sila eh! Hahaha. "Moves like a model" Thankyou. Trip ko to. Please walang bawian! Ang saya ko like I didn't expect! Hahahahaaha. Lastly? :) " HAS A GOOD FASHION SENSE! :) " Thankyou for that. Para kasi sa isang fashionista, we don't dress to impress. Seryoso. Ewan ko lang din sa iba pero never ako nagdress para sa event na madaming kasama or what because if that's the case sana nagtry na lang mag-audition sa mga ek ek diba? That's my advice to those famewhores! Go for ABS CBN OR GMA guys! :) FASHION ENTHUSIASTS DRESS TO EXPRESS. When we say EXPRESS, it's all about the real you and living up to your own principles. It's so nice that there are people who recognize you or more like appreciate you for what you wanted! Sa mundong ito, mahirap mapansin. Sa panahong ito, it's hard to appreciate little things for a level up world. Haha. Promise, I'm a very shallow person. Na-aappreciate ko yung mga nasa truck na malalaki tapos bubusina pa rin sa akin. Na-aappreciate ko yung mga nagdridrive na nag bebeep beep. Haha! Pero as in never mawawala sa memory ko yung old lolo na nagdridrive ng car tapos bumusina, sabay open ng windows sabay kaway. Aw. Thankyou! Hahaha kind of creepy ba? Matatakot ako kapag tumigil sa harap ko tapos kinidnapp ako! Lol please no. Hahaha. I'm aware that they first notice my attire. Lakas pumorma eh. Just like what always my Papa tells me. "Baby.. hanep ka na naman sa porma! *sabay kiss na may malakas na sound*" Hahaha! I'm not afraid to tell things because it's purely true. :) I'm just afraid to pretend and act like a good one. I dream to become a bitch someday. I want to become a member of it!!!!!


BEAUTIFUL
INDIVIDUALS
THAT
CREATES
HATERS

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Are we sharing the same dream? Therefore, I love you! I love you my readers. TO DEATH! Virtual Hugs!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment