Thursday 13 June 2013

Bad hair day


  It's a throwback thursday! Hahaha Okay I'll post an old photo at the latter part of my blog. Just not in front! It was a gloomy morning awhile ago. I felt the I-don't-want-to-go-to-school-again vibe once more. Hay. I wish I can graduate now... so that I won't get my own money to my parents! I'm so jelly to my icons/idols in Manila who don't ask their allowances anymore because they got work already! hahaha yay I believe, all my wants will come true in time! :)


  If you're a loyal reader of mine, I guess I don't have to tell you what brands of my ootd anymore!




  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Amen to this! I remembered happy hours last night with Karla! We don't usually text each other since we're always together way back then but being far from each other, we do messaging from time to time now. How sweet :( Even Maycy! :( I miss my bestfriends so much. Pero dami ko talaga naitawa dito. Karla: Search mo yung rojean na sikat Me: Oh? Maganda? Surname? haha rosal lol Karla: HAHAHA benta! haha so I'm giving the floor now for the throwback Thursday photo!!! Kyaaaaaa!!




  Our very first time. I swear this is historical because it's my first time to kiss a guy on his cheeks! Atleast gwapo at sikat naikiss ko! I miss our chicser days. I miss going to SM Lipa with Karla and Maycy. I miss everything. HAHA. If I could just turn back the time.... #ThrowBackThursday!

P.S. TGIF in advance. Thanks for reading my blog. Thanks for letting me know you're one. Thanks for the good feedbacks. Thanks for telling me that I inspire you so much. Thanks for being a good friend. There's a long way to run on my blogging life. My blogger bffs and I are just crossing our fingers for good results in the near future. Hopefully :)



No comments:

Post a Comment