Wednesday 31 July 2013

Queen of Anything


  Happy [Feeling, showing, or expressing joy or pleasure; characterized by good luck or fortune] Heya all. Whaddup again? Yeah, I'm feeling happy and free! There's something about going home without so much problems in life from the fact you had great time with your friends, got high scores ( would you believe it? We're two as the highest in Accounting quiz! haha I was so shocked. Feeling ko may girl crush yung nagcheck ng papel ko. Basta wala ng bawian ng score! It's 84/87. Haha. ) and I'll just attend a one  late subject tomorrow (2:30-4pm only!) ? Damn it, i'm so happy. I can freely watch Love Rain with no morning rush tomorrow. I'm inlove with my life! ( Natawa lang ako kay Richmon na sana daw ichachat niya ako kanina kasi nga Love Rain na. Naaalala niya daw ako dun.) I just like it when people remember me in little things I do. Like sa mga sinusuot ko, haha at sa mga mga wattpad stories ayan, I'm the fairest of the Queens sa mga larangan na yan. They're my drugs! Wag kayo, yung idol ko na Tita na Flight Attendant sa Emirates, nanunuod din ng Love Rain! Oh, I feel like magiging Flight Attendant in the future or if not, baka pang mamaganda lang daw 'yon! Loljk! Haha. 



  I'm loving the Batangas City weather recently. It's so cold especially in our room! Omg. So wearing long sleeves isn't OA at all. I still feel cold even though I'm wearing one, what more to those who's wearing t-shirts only? YAYYYY Define hindi lugi sa tuition? :))


Excuse my mom's legs! I actually scolded ( haha medyo bad girl) her but she didn't do.


  I'm the queen of Vanity too. I love taking selfie photos. They're addictive! haha. Please follow me on Instagram! @fiercepatrice Pretty pleas, thankyou! (:

  Again, thank you for reading my blog all the way. I can't believe some of my blockmates read my blog too. I'm so touched and kilig. :"> Can I make my announcement here too? Talk about PRO duties! haha BSA 1103, you have to wear something red for tomorrow's film showing! Please spread this news all over your circles sorry hindi na talaga ako nagloload. Nakakatamad promise. Kahit bigyan nyo pa ako ng pang load. Ayoko talaga, like ayaw. Ewan. May sumpa! There! Stay tuned everyone. Medyo feel na feel. Gusto ko talaga maging speaker. Haha. Cheerio!!!!! :)
Love,
Patricia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment