Saturday 27 July 2013

SYML the sixth!

  Tada! Songs You Might Love is back! Despite of my busy life in school, yeah Midterms is fast approaching! Just 1 more week and I'll squeeze myself to books again! Yeah, I mean despite of those things, I still make a time to write here in my blog tho it's not about fashion. I don't consider myself a fashion blogger. More like, writer? HAHAHA NAH. I'm just inspired from the new books I've downloaded ealier from iBOOKS. I swear, if only I'm good in English, I would pursue a literature course. I can't contained myself from the relaxing words the authors use in writing good books like them! It's so perf! Anyway, I'm presenting you another set of good songs! You'll love them too bits! I guess we need to take a break and have time to listen with these songs! 



Best Song ever- One Direction
  HAHAHA. Honestly, I don't like that much this song. I think this isn't a song? HAHA! Just watch the music video, I swear... You'll fall inlove with Zayn! He's so... masanting! Haha Kapampangan word I learned from my cousin! I also remembered our schoolmate. He's still in High school. That guy and Zayn are so kalolike material! Grabe. I want to ask their mothers like, "Mygosh. Ano po ginawa nyo sa anak nyo at ganyan kagwapo?" :))

  Yeah, you heard it right! Imagine Dragons are now my favorite band. I love their music type so much. It's true that medyo african vibe, the song! haha I don't know much about Africa. I just like to reach Kenya someday! :)) And this is the official music of the newest Toyota Vios! See, I'm so updated! :P

  This is my real LSS song. HAHAHA. When you're ready come and get it. NA NA NA NA NA NA! HAHA This is an old summer song already! Yet, it's still summer in states so let's just say i'm a blogger from California. Haha. 

  This one too! is... old. :)) HEHEHE. Aamin na ako, wala na ako mailagay! hahaha joke! HAHA I know jokes are half-meants but yeah, lately I've been lss-ing with this song too! I remembered our late evening conversations last Tuesday with Jen. Sa sobrang tagal ng byahe guys, napag-usapan naman lahat lahat. Napunta kay Taylor Swift na flirt ang usapan haha joke she's not flirt! She's just lovable! haha sabi ni Jen, feeling nya daw si Ed Sheeran yung bago. Oh well? Everything has changed! 

  I remembered my old favorite song, Party in the USA. HEHEHE. All songs with USA are my favorite! hahaha Imma big fan kasi. Di'ba. New York talaga ang mega aliooper dream. Kapit lang tayo sa accounting! hahaha

  Last song! Woohoo! I felt the 70's vibes even though I wasn't born at that time! TREASURE... THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. Oh yeah! Medyo napapakembot. :)) Actually, I'm a late bloomer sa songs! haha super thanks talaga sa taxi na nasakyan namin last Tuesday pa rin because si Kuya Driver, yun ang song! Jen asked me, "alam mo yang kanta?" "Hindi but familiar :))" Jen: "Treasure, Bruno Mars!" ahhhh it was there that I realized na yun yung sinayaw ng mga PAO sa audi! Eh kasi... andun ung crush ko. Nakamuscle shirt. Emegesh. Crush since 2nd year. Yun la'ang. Crush lang talaga. Hayst. HAHA. Check this song! :)

  It's almost six in the evening, I gotta read and study my books. Hay. I have so many stories to read in my phone. Wattpad and even real books na soft copy. Grabe lungs, if only I can read them at the same time. HAHAHA. Medyo nakakaproud talaga kapag isa kang great reader. :)) Kahit ano pang babasahin yan, basta may words and ideas, you'll learn alot. I was moved nung sinabi ni Jen, "Dami mo talagang binabasa?" kasi andami kong naiishare. Best example is here in my blog, I get to share not only my ideas but others too! See? Walang kwenta man sa inyong paningin, atleast hindi bisyo ang pinagkakaabalahan, naks! Medyo good girl! :)) I remembered my old book in English, it says... "One book a day, makes you wiser anyway!" I hope you learned something from me! Thankyou for dropping by! Goodluck to our lives! Like what I always tell my friends? Go for the gold! <3

P.S. Can I just brag something? Last Thursday, my groupmates presented our report in Psycho. Fail pa nga because there's no available projector so stick na lang sa Lappy gosh. Haha. Pero, ang bait lang ni Lord. I presented my report so well. Ofcourse, kabado kasi guy yung prof namin. Tapos yun nga, fail. Tapos, I really prepared and understood my report nga may mga health nursing pa akong nabanggit, I explained it so well with all my heart, soul, mind lahat lahat. =))) Tapos, nakakatuwa na yung teacher mo, tumatango! Mga kaklase mo nakikinig. Nakakadagdag ng self-esteem sobra. Tapos, ang nakakatuwa pa? Ako lang yung hindi tinanong. Sa akin lang walang tanong. Which means, naintindihan nila. Tapos sinabihan ka pa ng ilan mong classmates na, ang galing mo magreport. HEHEHEHE. Medyo pasikat. HAHA. Joke lang! Nakakatuwa syempre, nag-effort din ako. Oh di'ba? Hiya naman nila sa eyebags ko!! :) Well, tulad nga ng sabi ng nanay ko. Since Kinder ko  pa daw pinagdadaanan yang reciting na yan. Kung magaling talaga ako sa English, aa dapat nag Communications na lungs. The next, Korina Sanchez ang peg. HAHA. Joke! Pero syempre, related yun sa corpo job kaya medyo kilig! :) Yung iba sa lovelife kinikilig! Ako sa pag-aaral. Abnormal mang pakinggan pero yun ang katotohanan. I love you all, mwaa chup chup, chupachups! hehehe. :)

Love,
Patricia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment