Friday 19 July 2013

SYML Fifth Avenue


  Good morning guys! Songs You Might Love is back!!! I'm so excited to share those few songs I've been addicted this week. I have no time to search for top musics from Billboard, Myx, Mtv, Pops in Seoul that's why I decided to feature a good singer instead. Yup yup. Our featured singer? Sara Bareilles! I just discovered her, yeah if you're following me in Instagram, just last night! hahaha Really thanks to the retweet of Girlinlove from her fan. Doon kasi sa story niya na 3 words eight letters eh yung bida ay mahilig sa ringtone tapos King of Anything yung favorite, kala ko love song yun pala hippie vibe na girly. Basta. Naadik din ako! Haha.


  She's so pretty right? She looks a fashion blogger too! Wala lang, check nyo lookbook parang puro kamukha niya mga people doon. Something British na American. Haha. I watched several videos of her, she dances well too! Check it out :)

King Of Anything- I think this song is for girls only! medyo breathless at like a virgin kaso hindi old school, it's modernized! hahaha. We are all aware naman that social medias are everywhere. We are  all familiar to twitter and facebook rants. Mostly, girls ang suki dyan. Aba, kung lalaki yan? Malamang 50/50 yan sa kasarian niya hahaha! Ang tunay na lalaki di mahilig magpicture, walang pakialam sa mundo, basta nasososyalan ako sa ugali ng boys, kanina ko lang naisip. Pero may mga idol akong girls na ganoon ugali. Haha. 


Keep drinking coffee, stare me down across the tableWhile I look outsideSo many things I'd say if only I were ableBut I just keep quiet and count the cars that pass by

You've got opinions, manWe're all entitled to 'emBut I never asked

So let me thank you for your timeAnd try not to waste any more of mineGet out of here fast

I hate to break it to you babeBut I'm not drowningThere's no one here to save

Who cares if you disagree? You are not meWho made you king of anything?So, you dare tell me who to beWho died and made you king of anything?

You sound so innocentAll full of good intentSwear you know best

But you expect me toJump up onboard with youRide off into your delusional sunset
I'm not the one who's lostWith no direction, ohBut you'll never see

You're so busy making mapsWith my name on it in all capsYou've got the talking downJust not the listening

Who cares if you disagree? You are not meWho made you king of anything?So you dare tell me who to beWho died and made you king of anything?

All my life I've triedTo make everybody happy while I just hurt and hideWaiting for someone to tell me it's my turnTo decide

Who cares if you disagree? You are not meWho made you king of anything?So you dare tell me who to beWho died and made you king of anything?

Who cares if you disagree? You are not meWho made you king of anything?So you dare tell me who to beWho died and made you king of anything?

Let me hold your crown, babe



Don't let other rule your world. "Don't stoop down to their level" like my good friend told me. Hi Bianca! :) You've got opinions, man. We're all entitled to 'em. But I never asked! My favorite part, man! hahaha Sometimes we need opinions in a good way ofcourse. If it's too much, screw them. HAHAHAHA. It's inevitable, after all? WE RUN THE WORLD GIRLS! :)


Brave- This is my another favorite song from her! It's now for everyone! hahaha it's all about be yourself too. It doesn't matter if you're pretty or fit whatever. Whoever we are, we have to say what we want to say and yes let the words come out from the real you. Yeah, I just want to see you BRAVE. Girl power/ Boy power up up and away! :)

Love Song- when I heard the first note? HEAD UNDERWATER AND THEY TELL ME IT'S EASY TO BREATHE UNDERWATER FOR A WHILE? OMGGGGG! THE SONG IS VERY FAMILIAR!! hahaha I really felt happy when I discovered it! I've been playing The Voice app for couple of weeks  tapos dun talaga sa tutorial ito yung sample! hahaha wala natawa lang talaga ako. Nakikanta ako for money kahit di ko alam masabayan lang tapos ito pala yon! I love Sara Bareilles now and forever!

Manhattan- Leaving you this last song! It's a sad song :( You can have Manhattan, I know it's for the best. HAHAHA. I just like the title. HAHA. Die hard fan of New York City. Manhattan, I know we'll meet someday! If you're curious about my title, I want to reach Fifth Avenue, NYC someday... I'll stroll there! My forever fashion inspiration photo in mind? A girl (Me) holding buckets of paper bags from Chanel and Prada while pa-sway-sway in little black dress tapos pointed heels. Omg too early for dreams hahaha they only happen at night! haha 
  
  Dreams are whenever. They are everywhere. It's in us on how we'll deal with them! YAH I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOTES AGAIN hahaha we have prelims in NSTP. The fudge? -___- HAHA Thankyou for dropping by again! So thankful, I still have readers even most of us are really busy. I appreciated it so much, so big. Goodluck on our lives, bring good thoughts and leave negative vibes in your heart! Treat yourself! xx

Love,
Patricia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment