Saturday 24 August 2013

Pork Tonkatsu







  I can't believe I'm writing a food blogpost for the second time. Don't remind me of that purefoods cornbeef again! That sucks haha still it's my undeniable favorite cornbeef! So, my first medyo professional recipe for today is Pork Tonkatsu (Hurray!). I think everybody is familiar with this. I got this idea from a food tech journal owned by my good friend, Almira! :) They had food tech as their subject back in high school. I want to borrow the journal and make foods in a year. Haha!!



Ingredients:
1 kl porkchop      1 egg
1/2 tsp salt           1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 tsp pepper      Vegetable oil for frying
1/4 cup flour        





1. Cut the edge of pork chops in several places.




2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pork.




3. Put flour lightly on the pork.


It's messy and I know it! haha





4. Dip the pork in beaten egg.





5. Put bread crumbs on the pork and pat them well.



6. Fry the pork in 320F oil for few more min. 


7. Turn over the pork chops and fry a few more min! :)


8. Take out the pork and put them on a paper towel to drain the oil. Cut each tonkatsu into small pieces.


Viola! Omg I'm so proud of myself! haha yung plating nito grabe. I felt like a culinary student! ;)







Japan is definitely each and everybody's dream. Cooking Japanese foods once in a while will send our hearts in cloud 9. Hihihi! Talk about cherry blossoms, Jpop and other Japanese stuffs. Hahaha. My idol in food blogging is Erwan!! Yeah, boyfriend of Anne. Nagstalk ako sa instagram niya noong isang araw. Hahaha. Thank you Lord! I can now cook!!!!! I can marry someone na! HAHAHAHA I don't want to grow up without even knowing a little knowledge about it. HAHAHA. Yes, I do believe that, "The best way to get a man's heart is through his stomach!" Oy yung mga buhay prinsesa dyan, maalarma na kayo. Haha. Joke lang. Love never means saying sorry. Huhuhu. Miss ko na Love Rain. Kwento ko bukas sa next blogpost ko ang reaction ko. Haha. I know I have lots of lol stuffs in life but what I'm telling is not far from the reality. Epic talaga kanina sa jeep. I was really shock to see that someone. Natawa talaga ako. Parang pang movie! I'll share in my diary or secret blog. Secret!! :P Anyway!! Don't you love this food blogpost? ;) I suddenly missed my father. Nako, ilalaban ko yun sa best cook in town, pwede pwede. Iniisip ko na lang kanina, "Patrice, may pinagmanahan ka! go go go! haha" Next year kapag umuwi siya, papaturo ako ng secret recipe ng kanyang the best ever kaldereta on the whole wide world! Thanks for dropping by! I'm getting larger views by now. I'm so happy!!!!!!! :">

Love,
Patricia <3







No comments:

Post a Comment