Wednesday 30 October 2013

Woman in the arena


Are you strong enough to handle critics?

  It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcomings, who knows the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows in the end the high achievement of triumph and who at worst, if he fails while daring greatly, knows his place shall never be with those timid and cold souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
                  - Theodore Roosevelt


  Today marks my second year in the world of blogging. I couldn't be more thankful of my icons because they always inspire me to do better in fashion, school and life. To those geniuses who invented blogger, tumblr and wordpress, you helped a lot of people to share what's in their hearts. I consider my blog as my online diary. In this way, I help in saving stationeries. ( HAHAHA OMG MY INTRIGUING DIARIES. Lol. Funny. ) I consider myself an athlete too. I run. I mean, I'm running a blog. HAHAHA. Excuse my soupness. Yay. What I love about my blog, it lives in reality. Even though others tell it's kind of or really corny, it doesn't change. I don't think it's right to stick with their opinions all throughout. I mean, I read and listen to what people say, good or bad. It still on me if I will make a difference within myself. My forever stand is, people are just there to watch. They are allowed to react but it's not accurate to judge. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena: me, myself and I. My mistake, my choice, my success. You don't know what's inside of me. You don't know how passionate I am to what I'm doing all these years. People nowadays are incredibly annoying. I don't know if it has to do with modern living or whatever. What I'm making a big stress is, don't make a room for people who cause you pain. Just keep on going as long as you're happy and you don't hurt someone. I'm currently reading on "Live your dream" part of the book. I'm so grateful because I got to save all my thoughts and ideas on my blogs. People know me better. I even made a friendship to my trusted friends. I got to do better in school for all those fashion photos and stories I've heard for years. It makes me happy. It improved my inner soul also as a girl and human being. It encouraged me to read more compositions and articles everywhere. Blogging is definitely one of the things I can't easily give up. I cried on this. I cried because I can't create. I cried because my entry is so usual. I cried because I was hurt. I cried because I'm happy. Crazy things came on my way but I handled them like they didn't exist. Time flies really fast. Time flies when you're happy. I will always be the girl who will tell what's inside of me. I'm the boss of my business. I can be happy whenever I want. I don't have to feel sorry about myself to people. I originally made a blog because I'm bored. I was shocked that day when a friend tell me, "Hey. I read your blog." I'm still figuring things out if I will still blog the coming years. By now, I'm thankful that I'm still alive with a normal life. My only dream is to become a better version of myself as time passes by. My blog is truly a big discovery I've ever known. Thanks for reading. Sa panahon ngayon, kami na lang ng blog ko ang nag aanniversary. How cute. I'm really proud to embrace my weirdness! :)) 


2011



2012



2013


Love,
Patricia <3








No comments:

Post a Comment