Monday 14 October 2013

Inkless Pen
















Sharing what I read today. It's funny how my blue pen has finally said good bye to me. I emphasized my favorite parts in the article. I'm going to read a lot of babasahin this sembreak. I want to improve and strive for better. I want to become the best version of myself for the coming days, months and years. I want to learn all the answers from my questions ( sorry pero ang tunay daw na matalinong bata ay matanong. Ano nga daw yun?? hahaha. Just kidding. Felt the need to crack a joke for myself. You know, the feels? Oh boy. I bet you don't know what I'm talking about. Say what, hahaha. ). "Patunayan mong may ibubuga ka sa kanila." -Papi. Yes, like what I always tell to myself. I will make things happen. It's just me who have the rights to decide for myself. Not the girl you saw crossing the street this morning, definitely not the guy you've been eyeing since the first day of school but me, myself and I. My theme song for now is, "King of Anything.". You've got opinions man, where all entitled to 'em but I never asked! Who cares if you disagree, you are not me. Who made you king of anything? :)

P.S. Excited na ako mag 2nd year. Nagkita ako  sa prospectus ng course ko na may Literature!! Woohoo. Forte! Charot. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment