Friday 1 November 2013

Great minds think alike



  November is my favorite season too. We go to several cemeteries to visit some  of our families who already passed away. November reminds me of the fast approaching Christmas too. Jen and I are into something cozy this season. Hahaha. Why are we born this way? Way maarte. Lol. Embrace yourself!















  Didn't see some close friends that day. Why. >< I planned to wear a skirt but I asked Jen first of what she's wearing that's why I opted to leggings also. It happened that Liz Uy wore the same style too. I think we are meant to be. HAHAHA. I want to work on her company. :( Kahit mensahera lang, I'll be grateful. =)) Stylist assistant, that would be awesome. How about Marketing officer or Finance consultant?? BETTER. Hahaha. I can't wait to graduate. Let's go 2nd sem!! Thanks for dropping by. Create deep conversations to people who won't judge you at all. Share quality time with your family. Make good memories. Love yourself. 

P.S. I'm so lss to "Abot Kamay". It's an old school song. Wee. I wish I was in high school again. <3


Love,
Patricia <3




No comments:

Post a Comment