Wednesday 23 April 2014

Which is which


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.. — Marianne Williamson, Akeelah and the Bee (2006)











  I was scrolling all over my tumblr timeline and I saw this post. I suddenly remembered the old movie we watched back in high school, Akeelah and the bee! Here's to the kids who got addicted to Sean Afable! Hahahaha. I didn't recognize it at first. I only told myself, "Wait. Parang pamilyar?" And then take-time-to-realize. Lol. It took me days to come up with a topic because I'm avoiding myself to talk about such THINGS that I'm too tired to explain over and over again. Hindi ibig sabihin hindi ako umimik, hindi ko nakita. Boom Vaness! Haha. Don't you love my new skirt? I have one new dress also! I bought them from a pre-loved items and I think I changed so well when it comes to buying because 2 lang napili ko. I'm proud because I know which is which. This summer, I suggest to invest in a good pair of sunnies, stripes ( top ) and a skirt because shorts are too mainstream. Hahahahaha. When it comes to shoes, I'm still bitter about it because 4 months na akong nagsusuffer. Malapit na talaga gumaling. Soon. I will really treat myself a good pair of ballerina flats when my left foot got healed. :) Being affected by the opinions of others would just lessen your confidence. The things we don't stress tend to turn out best, trust and let go. We should no longer invest our time into things that are not important to us and don't make us better.

Love,
Patricia






No comments:

Post a Comment