Thursday 30 January 2014

You're so fake, Barbie's jealous




















“Don’t date a girl just because everyone else in the room can’t take their eyes off her, or that black dress hugs her curves perfectly. Date a girl who you think about while waiting for the subway. Who makes you want your words to sound like some pretentious asshole who sits at Starbucks all day with a laptop wrote them. Date a girl who makes you think of stargazing in the summer and hot drinks in the winter. Don’t date a girl you can see the rest of your life with, date a girl who makes certain moments of your life unforgettable. Don’t date a girl who if after two weeks she “won’t give it up” to you. Don’t date a girl who if after 6 months won’t give it up. Date a girl who you will wait till the ends of the earth ‘til she’s ready, a girl who you will gladly light the candles for. Date a girl who you will do anything to get that smile that melts your heart. Don’t date a girl who you’re dependent on. Date a girl who makes you more dependent on yourself to be better.”
(via nonsensicalnoelle) 

In short, date me! Haha! Just kidding. I'm not sure if it's the accurate copyright or something because I heard the world is strict about this plagiarism. I copied the via thingy so I think I'm innocent. :P From the other compositions, I don't put copyrights because it were honestly wrote by myself. I'm teaching myself so that I could write a good book, someday somewhere we belong! Who knows the omv of Wake me up by Avicii? Lmao.  So, I wore something on colored jeans and denim jacket. The colored jeans are from Polo Beverly Hills Club ( I used to dream of having an estate in Beverly Hills because of my favorite cartoon show when I was a young dork! -- Totally Spice Girls! ). The denim jacket is from my mom! ( I also used to wear it before like it's so big for me and now it's about to say good bye. I'm growing up you know! That's cool to be realized! ) I haven't seen big time muscular tees again so I think i will stick with this old one ( besides I'm saving money, erase erase clothes in my mind for awhile. Lol ) I can't really describe my foot wear because I know in myself that I won't wear these slippers only that I'm wounded ( that sounds oa but I also complain of why on Earth it still hurts?! ). The weather in Batangas is going all crazy cold! ( Tipid sa kuryente, yes naman! ) I wonder if this is really the climate change they're talking about. Imagine what if the wind blows change and PH experiences snow?! HAHAHA. Just imagine this is the preparation of migrating to New York City someday, Patrice. Okay and the Candice Swanopoel, Behati Prinsloo, Doutzen Kroes and Cara Delevingne dreams go on. Haha. Thanks for dropping by!!! Just imagine again the free time you guys are giving for my blog. Yieee, love love love *Kris Aquino's tone* Hahahaha. Have a long wonderful weekend to all of us! Happy Chinese New Year especially for me bc I'm gonna marry one of Henry Sy's heir! Hahahahha. Ugh goodbye for real. Hahaha. =)))

Love,
Patricia <3


No comments:

Post a Comment