Saturday 4 January 2014

Dear 16-year-old-me, ( Blog version )





















































  



This dress is definitely one of my favorite because it never gets old. It was a gift from my Ate Paula in Canada. I'm a big fan of the brand because yeah it's too cozy. I remembered when my other auntie asked me, "Mukha bang luma? Ayos lang. Levi's naman!".  Pink is also the lucky color of the year. I want to start 2014 in girly way. I collect dresses so bad but it's not enough ( I think so? Haha ) that's why I try my ootd not to look old as much as possible. Just practice the Mix and Match skills and you'll eventually love it. I'll share a letter for myself in my blog. I started writing one back in Fourth year in my trusted journal. Now, i'm sharing it online. It's not really the same because the new one I wrote in the journal is far way different to this. I hope you'll touch by this. Thanks for dropping by tho! :) :)











Dear 16-year-old-me, ( Blog version )

There's a riot inside my stomach. A vision nothing but passion. I'm still confused of everything. I always ask myself, "Why is it we can't have everything in this world?" To overthink is my past time. I think of people, solution for traffic-is-a-mess feeling, the real end of studying, wanderlust, the old couple I saw earlier passing by the calm road in their vintage bicycle as I chase my breath: Everything, simple as that. In few more months, my age will be changed into a higher number. They say, age is just a number. It is not actually. Age is accompanied by time. Time is one of my mentor in life. I realized how far I've walked in a nowhere journey. They say people come and go. I don't really care about it. I'm a huge fan of spending myself a me-time. I think, a human's biggest escape is to forget about the world for awhile. Throw all the worries that's irritating all the hell out of us. Know yourself, first. Find what really interests you. When you finally found that thing? Love and commit yourself with it. One of my biggest rule in life is to tell the truth. If we start lying, we are already in trouble. I remembered what my mom told me. She said it's hard to lie because of conscience. She also added that it's too awkward for her. Last thing? What's the good point of lying if in the end we'll receive a bad karma? We are full of imperfection. It bores me when I see people who are so perfect. I mean, what's the tricky thrill behind them? No regrets, just love. Take chances. Don't stop from learning and figuring things in this world. Pain is inevitable because how are we going to distinguish sad experiences from wonderful events in our lives. The only permanent thing in this world is change. Life goes on. Acceptance is a must. Trust your guts. Life is short to remove the usb safely because I believe something's gonna arise again in time through the advance technology. Appreciate what's in present. Don't cling from the past. Prepare for the future. Always put your best foot forward in everything you do. Share your blessings to people. Be good as much as you can. After all, decisions determine our destiny. In the end, a cup of coffee and a book of mystery is my kind of comfort. Our comfort is where our hearts are tamed with silency. My last words will be, " Never stop dreaming. Love what will make you the happiest. Ignore the hates. Laugh it off. Work for the Jewish Carpenter, Jesus Christ.".




Love,
Patricia <3










No comments:

Post a Comment