Sunday 26 January 2014

Nostalgic Truth





















This is what I wore last Batangas City fiesta. I think I still need a week for me to finally wear shoes again. Hopefully. I also think of not considering short hair anymore ( long hair and don't care feeling maybe ). I will just cut my hair when I get my dream corporate job in the future ( trim trim muna ako ngayon haha )  The last time I bought myself a bag was 3 years ago! I bought it in the same day, January 16! Lol. I will never forget what my lola told me recently, "Mag-aral ka pa ng mabuti para mabili mo luho mo." Ughhhhh. Seriously, I was moved like omg nakakaguilty na magastos nga ako sa bagay bagay pero sobrang kuripot in real life.  It's like I always talk of same things all over again but sometimes I still tend to forget. I promise to be wiser this time, I mean in all aspects of life. 



Nostalgia (n) - pleasure and sadness that is caused by remembering something from the past and wishing that you could experience it again


  Have you ever missed of wishing on dandelions? Those are the nights you used to count the stars through your passionate eyes in the glimmer of moonlight. 

4 years from now, you're going to look back in your old planner. You will notice how your black pen gone so far. You will be bombarded by the city lights that you've always been dreaming of. But what keeps you from looking back to those old polaroid pictures? It won't simply happen again like duh just no pls. You will walk into your room and find the missing piece of your old battle ship leggo that you didn't finish 10 years ago. You will accidentally click your remote control and be disappointed of random cartoon series that's actually senseless compared to Kid's Next Door, Courage the cowardly dog, Powerpuff Girls, Baby Looney Tunes and Totally Spice Girls. The truth is, you will always be a kid in your fucking heart. You will never forget your first collection of barbie dolls from several puppy eyes you showed to your mom last Christmas. I actually miss having a bath splash in my neighbor that's also my cousin like I never become worried of life in my whole life. My scars will always be the sign of my pride. I'm always proud of myself. If I'm going to choose from beginning, middle and end. It will always be the middle. Who would forget the first time you giggled from your cutie crush? WOAH. HAHAHA. How about those love letters you kept in your secret box? I can't breathe! Those bouquet of roses you got from valentines and even on normal days <3 It's not illegal that's actually sweet. I have this thought of "You're not a girl if you didn't read she's dating the gangster, before." Am I right? You're lucky if you got a time of boredom. I have read that once you get bored, you have to savor it for a moment. You will find peace on thinking of nothing but the thought of it. When do you feel nostalgic? It's when your old favorite song suddenly played in the middle of nowhere or maybe in your car stereo. Do you still remember those pinky promises you made when you're happy? Can you still recall those decisions you made when you were angry? Regrets. You will be sorry of things you didn't do rather than the things you did. I wish all people never left things unsaid in the first place. I wish I played more in the past. I hope of being a 5 year old girl again and never think of " I wanna be old so that I can buy this and this ". 
  I pray of nothing but the best. Whatever it is, things will never be the same no matter how many times we chase chances. Chances are everywhere but change is the only permanent thing in this world. I hope kids won't cope so much what's in present. I will always plead for them to hold pencils and crayons first. 


Love,
Patricia <3




No comments:

Post a Comment