Sunday 29 December 2013

'Tis the season to be jolly
























































Dress: Forever21; Flats: Barbie; Sunnies: Sunnies by Charlie; Bag: Random; Necklace & Belt: Sm Accessories

  This is late post already because I was really waiting for my cousin to send other pictures but I guess it will take me to New Year to blog this! (Grrr! Hello Jen Ysabelle!! Haha). I really saved money to buy some of these stuffs all by my savings since sembreak. Hihi. Christmas is definitely my favorite season of the year because not to me mention by a goody girl inside of me I always get this amazement whenever I feel the essence of this celebration, Jesus Christ. I can't wait to share this holy thing I witnessed yesterday. I'm also thinking if I'm allowed to share it in the first place. I think I will more likely tell it through a sneak-peek chika. :) This is also the year I have the chance to be reunited with my super love, Family. <3 This is also the year I get money! HAHAHA. Seriously, I really agree that the economy of our country is getting stronger and much higher. Good job, Pnoy! Lmao. I didn't expect may pamasko will increase from the fact that I'm already old. I guess my Tita Gee is right. Those who are older meet a lot of wawa cash moments in their lives so definitely we deserve this! :P Too bad this is the first time I didn't get myself a pair of booties. 2013 will always remind me of my ankle cut. :( :( I'm still happy and feeling safety safe because pagaling na daw talaga siya sabi ni Doctora! Special thanks to my Tita Maricar for bringing me to their office. I will make bawi of buying shoes this 2014. I will buy a lot. No more clothes. More savings. Get myself into a good business. Be happier the next year around!!!! Yay! No more lie low in blogging and surround myself with lovely thoughts! :D



Love, 
Patricia <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment