Thursday 19 September 2013

Updated Version of Yourself


  When was the last time you re-read your old dorky diary? A year, months or maybe few weeks ago because you had your general cleaning up in your room. How about the last time you unlocked your phone? OMG, what if you're holding it right now and you're having this multi-tasking moments 101 with your television, runny notes or worst with your favorite comfort food! Gross. Everybody's been getting crazy about the updated version of Apple, iOS7. Have you updated yours already? What's the updated version of yourself nowadays? ( AM I MAKING SENSE HAHAHAHA) 




































  This is late post from Tuesday's visitation with mum. I'm just hoping, everything will be alright. *Pray*

































































  My just got home look since the light from the sun was never more available. Have to deal with green lights, white lights and editing. HAHAHA.
































  I'm proud of my big braso. I am macho. I just discovered that there are exercising routines to have a lesser size of braso. Have faith for those who owns big brasos also. I only own 1 muscle tee. I shall make a diy or watch out for sales or major hanap na lang around BTG. :>
   Just to share how iOS7 is really great at the moment. It's really worth the wait. Hanep, saludo ako sa mga software analyst ng Apple.


































  Love it so much. It's like a Samsung system with Windows 8. COOL ENOUGH.

  Leaving you a short blogpost because I consider myself ( now) a busy person. Lol. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you're having a good throwback Thursday all the way. Be good, be yourself. Strive to be a better person everyday you'll wake up. 

P.S. Watch out for my coming album jk haha, I mean I will post my sketch creations. I don't know what's happening to my hands but I'm loving my sketches recently. Alam nyo yun, dati di ka marunong kahit stick figures e ngayon, daig ko pa si Francis Libiran? AHAHA OA na! It's a matter of practice and passion. Wait for it yo!

Love,
Patricia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment