Monday 23 September 2013

Fallen Angel

  I just finished Fallen! You know naman how I'd love to share everything I love here in my blog. Super speechless ako pagkatapos ko mabasa. Sobra nyang ganda. Alam mo yun, lagi silang nafafall sa isa't isa everytime na magkikita sa different time sa buhay. Ang sweet kasi they always find each other. It's not pure romance kasi nashock din ang brain ko sa reincarnation, demons and fallen angels. Ayoko magbasa ng mga ganitong story kasi nagugulo ang patas ng paniniwala ko. HAHAHA. Just like what I've experience a year ago. From our speech class, 1 month ako minumulto ng idea about heaven and hell kaya urgh lang talaga this book. HAHAHA. Pero okay naman, nothing changed! :) I'll share some of my favorite lines from the book. Caution, sobrang pang-hopeless romantic mga choice ko. AHAHAHA. BTW, Super thankyou to all your views. OMG. It's so shocking because I reached 95 views from my old blogpost entitled, "Fell under the spell" I know it's not that big pero my usual views noon ay 20 plus lang, one time nag 60 plus siya because of Chicser stuff and can you just imagine, 95? OMG. Nakakauto na pala ako these days! I love you. Kilig talaga! I promise to be more effective blogger for my next coming blogposts! Just stay tuned, new adventure this coming week! I CAN'T WAIT. >:)<







Watching a movie with a guy is the best way to get to know things about him, things that might not come out in a conversation.
- I was like kaya pala ang daming couple na nanonood ng movies may psychology thing naman pala. Kaya pala. Okay. HAHAHA. 

As soon as her eyes found him, it was hard to look
anywhere else.
- Oh well, nakakarelate ako. HAHAHA. >:)<

She liked the way he smelled-- kind of free and open, Like driving with the windows down at night. She liked the way he tuned in to her completely when she talked, holding still like he couldn't see or hear anyone but her.
- Sarap mainlove naman pag ganito mga descriptions diba? Yay. Kilig kilig for Luce Price and Daniel Grigori!

Kindness, she decided, knowing she was being hopeless romantic.
- Minsan kasi akala natin sweet na. Oh, assuming alert on. I-off na yan! Uy mga apple friends, off nyo sa settings>general> refresh battery app> bilis malowbat dahil sa iOS7. =))) 

She wanted to know what he was doig right now at Gabbe's party and when his birthday was and what size shoes he wore and whether he ever wasted a single second of his time wondering about her.
- Girls always overthink. No matter if its a guy or whatever, always overthink. Natawa ako sa size ng shoes, nakakarelate. HAHAHA. When a gwapo guy passes by, "Ano kaya size ng paa nun." >:)<

Will you stay with me? Forever.
- Luce asked Daniel. Whatever situation sa life, basta word na FOREVER, oozing ang kilig. AHAHAHA. Oozing talaga. :)) Pero right naman! Forever is not whatever. That's why I really hate flirtations through my timeline na, "I love you baby forever." Kelangan public pagiging forever, mahiya naman kayo sa mga single na followers nyo. Just what I've read from Twitter! AHAHAHA. 





"...I know that whenever I feel my world turning upside down, nothing grounds me like a manicure."
- Hindi naman lahat harot sa book. It relates with girls also. They're all studying in Sword and Cross kasi na parang crazy people lahat nag-aaral tapos ang dress code nila ay black lagi. Tapos, mostly girls ay bitches. Ayun, mga manicures. Lahat ng girls ay sumasaya sa magandang nail polish, I swear. Lalo na kapag sa Posh Nails or Dainty pa nagpamanicure, selfie selfie sa instagram ano. HAHAHA. :)))

"Well, now that we've knocked over one another's books, isn't the next step for our hands to accidentally touch while we're picking them up?"
- Line from Cam. He's a guy na super attracted kay Luce. Medyo attracted din si Luce pero si Daniel talaga siya tinamaan, una pa lang. Natawa ako sa line na to kasi they bumped into each other literally. Cam has point! Cliche yung mga scene na magkakabanggaan tapos sasabihin, "*picked their books* Are you okay? I'm *insert a name here* tapos magkakasalubong lagi tapos magdadate tapos boom sila na". Blame those movies and teleserye shows. :(((

The person I fall inlove with each time is you.
- Medyo pahuling chapters na to. Kaya ayaw magmahal ni Daniel ulit kasi he's damned. He's been burned so many times. Burned by the same person over and over again. Si Luce ay nabubuhay at namamatay every 17 years. Yeah, fiction nga diba? Si Luce yung lagi niyang minamahal kaya pala familiar din si Luce kay D.

I get to live forever.
- Napanganga ako dito. Forever? Because he's a fallen angel. He's immortal.

You come along every 17 years. 
- this!

We meet. We always meet, somehow we're always thrown together, no matter where I go, no matter how I try to distance myself from you. You always find me.
- *Melts on my seat* Everyone likes to experience this feeling ko. Alam mo yun, PAST na nga. PRESENT mo pa. Pero yung twist ng story, they're not sure if sila in the future kasi may whatsoever na war. Di ko rin gets. =))) Pero gusto ko lang sana magmura dahil ang hayop nung teacher nila na si Miss Sophia dahil they thought, she's on their side. Angel din kasi yun. Bale, what I've understood ay sa mga angels daw parang may mga sectors tapos by group. Ayun, kampon pala ng kalaban. Hinabilin ni Daniel si Luce at si Penn yung bff ni Luce. Pinatay ni gago sophia yung si Penn tapos di natuloy kay Luce kasi to the rescue agad si Daniel my love. 

The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment. That's all I was doing.
- There. It applies to everyone of us. God's gift which is life ay eternal to be true. Yolo. Cherish every moment with your family, friends and loved ones. You just can't say na, "Ay 16 pa lang naman ako, matagal pa ako sa Earth." Oh, I love you kayo ng i love you sa mga jowa nyo, mag- I love you muna kayo sa Magulang nyo! Hahahaha. Magtwitter kayo for more quotes like this! 

I'm inlove with an angel
- Back when I was in elementary, I had a favorite song na I'm inlove with an angel. Wala lang. =)) Super sweet lang kasi if I was Luce, shet di ko alam sa saang sulok ng kama ako magtatago. Ikaw ba namang makawitness ng enormous shadows and angel battles, die. =)) Atleast, si Daniel laging andyan tapos kapag nandyan si Daniel, feeling niya safe siya. Safe na safe. In fact, Guardian angel niya pala si Daniel kasi he always finds her too. Jeez ang sweet lang talaga! :">

D: Try to remember what I said
L: which part
D: as much as you can--but mostly, that I love you.
- This was the part na pinapaalis na ni Daniel si Luce kasi nga labanan moments 101 na. Ang sweet lang, kasi tandaan daw dapat ni Luce lahat. Magtiwala lang daw siya sa gutts niya. Just believe to him. Pero kilig talaga pag translated na, "Tandaan mo kung ano ang kaya mo pero dapat mas tandaan mo na mahal na mahal kita." :"> 

Fight to stay alive long enough to live out her life next to him. Fight for the only thing she knew that was good enough, noble enough, powerful enough to be worth risking everything. Love.
- Last paragraph of the last chapter.

  OH! Picture picture muna after reading! Hurray! Don't mind my "double tap to add text" =)))

"What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?" Thumbs up ako sayo Lauren Kate, iba ka. :)))
Thankyou for dropping by. Grab your fallen book na if you haven't read it. Don't forget to tune in classic and old songs kasabay ng raindrops sa windows, oh diba talk about feel na feel. How I missed reading a good book. <3


























  Next in line. I'll just download a pdf like what Sandra Ambida told me. ( Oh mentioned si Sandra! haha kaway kaway sa baliwan kong friend. Book friend ko yan sa wattpad at even good books pala! Naman girl! hahaha) Who has a book? MIND TO SHARE? This Sembreak if ever pwede. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. *Imagine we're in showtime studio. :))* For real, I have to say goodbye. Btw, two more last chikas. Remember our rats from psycho? Nanganak po si Japet ng 8 kiddos and nawawala yung isa so 7 na lang. Shocking revelation! AND, we have two new puppies! Nag over the bakod ako today because I think I lost or misplaced my keys tapos may maingay (kala ko nagmumulto si Tonya and Mickey kasi) and then boom, two super cutie puppies. Yay. <3


Reading a long blogpost isn't serious at all, saranghae! 
Love, 
Patricia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment