Thursday 22 May 2014

Feel-good list x The Heirs


  It took me a couple of weeks to watch what I've promised before. Actually when abs cbn showed the trailer, I got scared or what. I felt like I'm in a race! "No. I will watch it first online then wait to air on tv." Lol. Mlfts is still the best but I like the heirs more because of LMH. Ugh, I have a wishful thinking that there's still a lot of Kim Tan in this world. For those who haven't watched, this isn't actually spoiling, it's part of endorsing. Nevertheless, I realized it's the same but whatever this is my blog.  I write what I want. Haha.




1. La
  I always dream of going anywhere in America ( uhm next to numerous phili readers are my american readers. Hello relatives and friends, how can I get there? Haha charot!) particularly in NYC and LA!! I got so excited when I see the location. Nice. Someday haha give me 5 yrs ;)




2. Dream catcher

  So tumblr when I saw it. I never appreciate a dream catcher until I saw it in the heirs. Where can I buy anyways? 




3. Beach
  I have no words for Venice beach in LA. 


4. Wine
  I just like the idea that there's a wine room in their mansion and that's their secret place. Yay kinikilig na naman ako hahaha

5. Pancake
  I remembered the pancake I bought before that I haven't still cooked. Hindi ako marunong tsaka tinatamad pa ako but since it's part of the heirs, okay I will try to cook it now! Haha

6. Samsung

  Their phones are amazing. Haha. I see the drama in their case without flipping it while answering a phone call. It's so cool. 






7. "I don't have any time to fight with you because I'm preparing for a bigger fight." Kim Tan <3

  Ahhh super kilig and goosebumps ako dito. Yung feeling na he's really thinking of what he's gonna do to surpass an extreme battle. Basta. Cool yun. Cool din yung everytime na papakialaman ni Young Do si girl eh laging to the rescue si LMH. Woah, I love actions! Tsaka kahit noong sa mlfts, I always wanted to see guys fighting or something. Basta, yung handa pumatay para sayo. Cool yun sa paningin ko siguro pati sa iba. Hahahaha 







8.  Lee Bo Na is Lol

  HAHAHHAA. She's cute and funny, super!!!! I have a friend in states ( naks haha Hi Patricia! ) that really looks like her. Bellisima!





9. Kim Tan is kyeopta > husky voice

  UHHH GRABE ANG CUTE NIYA. Super. Hindi ko maexplain kaya natatawa ako sa tweet ni Andrew na, "Ang mga girls ibubuka na ang legs para kay Lee Min Ho eh. Hahaha" HAHAHHAHAA. Ewan pero yung brown hair ni bae and nose, grabe. Grabe. Ang cute niya basta. Grabeee natatawa ako pag nagpapanggap siyang gay and galing daw syang fairytale kasi naman swerte naman ni girl, sobra. Haha.




10. Makes me want to save money for korean salon again

  Cheon Song Yi's and Chan Eun Sang's hairstyle tho :( Medium hair length :( A lot of people are convincing me to have a haircut but I can't say no to these girls, I'm ready to give up my tangled hair! haha




11. Courage

  Who won't fall inlove with Kim Tan? He's really brave that from the start he knows what's gonna happen and he stand for his girl till the end. Okay pero nakakaiyak talaga. Last part of episode 16 and  the whole episode 17!! :( It's the first time I cried for a kdrama. Parang she's dating the gangster yung effect. Lol. I was just wondering why can't the old tradition in business corporations be totally burned? But still, it's a happy ending so I won't complain anymore. I think if I'm the chairman, I will be like him also but since ayaw talaga mag give up, push na lang nila yung pagmamahalan nila. Plus, Kim Tan is really great. Super. He doesn't have superpowers like Do Min Joon shi but he always find Chan Eun Sang. He always protects his girl from badass people. He's willing to lose anything except for his everything, Chan Eun Sang. 

12. Philippines was mentioned

  I really like the idea that this drama is related to my course. Hahahaha. Usapang corporation. Huhuhu. Hirap. Hahahaha. Yun palang mga shares ay pinagkakaguluhan ng sobra. Mahirap din pala yung management sa corporation and something. Tapos na-apply rin sa real life yung voting shares, foreign shareholders and etc. Sabi ko sa inyo eh, good influence si Lee Min Ho. Hahaha.




































13. Really a drama :(

  I really like their soundtracks that I downloaded all the sad and la songs and listen to it every night. They said, BOF is way better than The heirs so I'm challenged to watch bof again. Next time. Hahaha. Pero nakakaiyak talaga, ramdam ko pa rin yung nagpariwara si boy kasi para na siyang living dead. Tunay nga na dito makikita kung gaano kagaling umarte si Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Goodluck na lang sa dubbing ng abs-cbn. Lol







14. Watching her afar

  For me, this is one of the sweetest thing a guy can do. Iba yung kilig haha

15. Sepanx </3

  I want to watch it again and forever. :(  Season 2 pls haha




16. 1st love doesn't last

Lee Bo Na and Kim Tan are the first love of each other hahaha. Natatawa ako pag nang aasar si Kim Tan kasi feeling lagi ni girl ay hindi pa nakakaget over sa kanya si boy. Duh. Pa-deep thoughts muna. I think, it's really true. Maybe we meet our first love to end up with our last and true love. Our first love will always remind us that little things really matter and being young and free ( no wild okay ) is one of the best things in life. Our first love also taught us how to be brave enough to take risk in falling inlove again. Boom peyns! Hahaha







17. "No matter what, go for it."

  I really like the ending because they end up together forever. It's truly worth the tears. I couldn't be more happy seeing happy people who are truly, madly and deeply ( favorite song when I was in grade 4 haha ) inlove with each other. In a relationship, when one gives up, the other partner should hold tighter on the fight. It's just amazing when they both gave up on each other but destiny seems nice and the other people around them has helped. You don't love a person who you don't expect to be with for the rest of your life.  When you love somebody, give him/ her the happiest ending of your lives. There's more to love than what we feel right now. :) 

Love,
Patricia <3


No comments:

Post a Comment