Monday 17 November 2014

Style Inspiration: Kendall Jenner











    I know, I'm not the only one who have this obsession with her, @kendalljenner on instagram anyone? WOAHHHH. From my ootd, I can imagine Kendall wearing the same piece. If only I have her effortless beauty, aweeeeee! 😍 5 years from now, I can see myself living in States too and take nice shots of ootd. This is not a promise but I believe it's written in my life prophecy. :P Oh by the way, I can't wait to share my love realizations from Faith!!! I love you Lee Min Ho, date me pls. WOAH.  This time or maybe next time, I will do anything just to get everything.  Thanks for dropping by :) 
Top: Laura ( From Hawaii pa yan, thanks Tita Claribel ❤️ ) Jeans: Beverly Hills Polo Club ( someday, I know even though I can't shop there, makikita ko pa rin yun. Sorry, sobrang haling ko na talaga sa America. HAHAHA. ) Booties: Shubizz Shades: Sunnies by Charlie 


 Love,
Patricia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment