Sunday 23 November 2014

Enchanted to meet you





LIFESTYLE

15 QUOTES TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AGAIN

Broken hearts, unrequited love and giving up are some things a Candy Girl should never have to experience, but reality bites. Here are a few words to help your heart get back on its feet.


  • 15
  • 1.4k
  • 0

       15 Quotes To Make You Believe In Love Again
  1. Imperfectly PerfectUnconditional, "I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
  2. You Will Always Be My ForeverUnwavering, "You will forever be my always."
  3. Being in LoveUnstoppable, "Falling in love with him I hadn't expected. But being in love with him is something I couldn't stop even if I tried."
  4. Whatever It WasInexplicable, "Maybe it was your laugh, or eyes, or your smile. It could've been your hair, or your voice, or your personality. Whatever it was, it made me fall pretty damn hard."
  5. To Find You SoonerSelfless, "I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer."
  6. FlyConsuming, "To be in love is like jumping off a cliff with no intent of looking down at the bottom. You don't care if it's going to hurt like hell when you crash. All you care about is the just for that short period of time, you felt like you could fly."
  7. No One Else Like YouUnique, "I want you any way I can get you, not because you are beautiful or clever or kind or adorable although the devil knows you are all these things. I want you because there's no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you."
  8. Don't RushGradual, "You can't rush something you want to last forever."
  9. RecklessBrave, "I love you the same way I learned how to ride a bike; scared but reckless."
  10. SleeplessHopeful, "You're the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen."
  11. OppositesBipolar, "I want you to go away but I want you to stay. You make me happy but make me sad. I want to punch you but I want to hug you. I hate you but I love you."
  12. BreathlessAmazing, "Not many people can take my breath away but you don’t even have to try."
  13. Caught in the ActShameless, "I love it when I catch you looking at me, and then you smile and look away."
  14. Just the NameMeaningful, "I wonder what goes through your mind when you hear my name."
  15. Like The SunBeautiful, "He looked at her like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time."
    (c) CandyMag






Top: From Lola, Shorts: Forme Shades: Sunnies by Charlie, Bag: NineCo, Sneakers: Reebok












    Here's what I wore from our 4th Annual Accounting Congress held at Enchanted Kingdom for the 2nd time. They say, this would be the last time that it will be the venue and I can't wait where's our next stop. Yay. I opted for my own version of medyo turista ootd. HAHA. I originally planned for an all white outfit but I know in myself that I can't pull it off in real life so maybe that ootd dream will remain first in my fashion imaginations and wait for the confidence to come at the right time :) Hahaha. It's just fun and happiness that have been circling around the corner so I think I can dance... oh that's a show and I'm actually joking again in this part. HAHA!! That day, I didn't think of school stuff ( despite of Financial Accounting chapter 22 and 23 -_- and the 50 pages we need to study for Law class sosyal pakinggan pero I find it scary in real life lol ) you know, yolo. All yolo moments will be shared to my Part 2 blog post so stay tuned!! Thanks for dropping by :) 



Love,
Patricia <3




No comments:

Post a Comment