Friday 13 June 2014

Cha Eun Sang inspired look ~ ❤️

ㅗ디ㅣㅐ ㄷㅍㄷ교ㅠㅐ요!! Lol. It's actually bad words that why I intenionally used Korean letters. I'm just kidding tho. My favorite season has finally arrived here in Philippines! Mabuhay, mabuhay. Mahal kita! * Imitating Taylor Swift backstage on her concert last time hahaha! It's so cute!!! * If you can see my wardrobe, I own a lot of long sleeves and jackets. It's the time I can chanel my favorite stripes and dress into laid back outfit. Here's what I wore to school last Friday! 


 












































It's actually Cha Eun Sang inspired look from The Heirs. I'm so inlove with Park Shin Hye that I didn't doubt to have a hair cut ( Ofcourse, I had to consult my bff Karlita about it too. She's one of the people I trust when it comes to my hair!! I mean everything naman. Yiee Karla!!! Haha. ) because of so much addiction to Korea recently. I will always be thankful for this top given by Tita Claribel because I will never find one here. Thankyou Tita :) If only I can wear sneakers, I wouldn't doubt to pair it with my black Keds to come up with a so-college girl look. This one is really cool. Ya! 꼬무ㅏㅛㅐㅕ 랙 ㅇ대ㅔㅔㅑㅜㅎ ㅠㅛ ~ <3 Who has instagram out there? Please check out @kyeoptatownshop because I've heard that the owners there are really nice and beautiful. HAHAHAHA. Okay bye hahahaha. But seriously, you have to see their kyeopta items they sell. I swear!! :D

Love,
Patricia <3


No comments:

Post a Comment