Tuesday 10 June 2014

College Ootd










  Bonjour chingoos!!! Here's another blogpost for my college ootd tips! 
1. Choose the best pair of denim jeans. Denim will never get out of style so make sure to invest one! I'm wearing my new jeans from Blued! 
2. Use your colored sandos for mix and match technique! Thanks Tita Tess for this! :)
3. Wear your comfiest flats ( I've been using these flats for almost 6 months and imagine how I was giddy to wear my rubber shoes last time. Skechers is the best. As of now, I can wear three shoes. Kaya ko to! Tiwala lang! Haha )
4. Don't forget to wear your cozy watch ( It's a must. Someday, I'll buy dream watch so as of now, Swatch muna ako. Haha! )
5. Buy the most pasossy bag in the mall. I suggest black because I'm truly, madly, deeply inlove with Chanel. I'm actually squeezing with a fashion/ literature book that's all about London and Paris. I'm so inlove about the history of Chanel. So fabulous. Perfume no. 5 in my life please. Oh what a coincidence?! This is Tip #5. A sign maybe? Yay!
6. What's the most important thing above all? Tyra Banks said, SMIZE! Smile with your eyes!!! <3












Love,
Patricia <3





























No comments:

Post a Comment