Wednesday 11 February 2015

Gray and Green

















      Hallelujiah! Long live!!! Finally!!! I got to blog this time!!!!! I'm so happyyyyyy!!! Since I entered 2nd year college, I never had the time to blog anymore. I used to wake up thinking of fashion and now I'm like how am I going to survive school this  week, day or tomorrow. I swear, I still ask myself, of all the courses out there, WHY ACCOUNTANCY. WHY. Again, accountancy isn't about Math because if it's Math, it can easily be studied with tears but the analyzation of financial problems is more than what an accountancy student can imagine! :( I gained so much weight last year that's why I started 2015 in a healthy way. Every morning or other morning of the week as long as I don't have 7am classes, I do work out. I never thought Zumba could bring so much fun at relaxation. Once I get my free time, I promise to blog for more. As of now, I'm in the crucial part of my life where the qualifying exams are about to happen this summer. Please include me in your prayers. Thank you!!! I opted to my Vern style with my favorite colors in the world, Gray and Green! I love gray in all edges. I love green on dark variations only. Sometimes, I crazily ask myself why can't I marry a color. Lol. I love gray!!!!!!!!! I'll die for it!!!!!! I love gray!!!!!! I don't know why!!!!!! Happy Valentines to everyone! Hope you're having a great time with the people you love! Don't forget to thank God for all the blessings he has given! 



Love,
Patricia <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment